Intermediate sewing level
Come along to this workshop where you will improve your sewing skills and make an adult's bomber jacket.
Learn how to -
- navigate a reversible garment pattern
- understand symbols and markings
- accurately cut out your fabric
- construct the Jacket
- sew plastic coated fabrics and knit/jersey
- fit ribbed fabric to Jacket
- put in an open-ended zip
- sew with a non-stick foot
You will not need to bring anything - all materials will be provided but may be good to choose in advance to save time on the day (please discuss when you book the class or call if you book online).
- Any cancellations or alterations to bookings must be made at least 48 hours before the class is due to start.
- Tea/coffee and biscuits will be provided throughout the day to help you with the sewing process. Please bring along a packed lunch or visit one of the lovely local cafes in the area.
- This class can also be run for a private group with a minimum of 4 people.
- Intermediate sewing level - you're confident using a sewing machine and know what you're doing when it's explained
For more details contact Brighton Sewing Centre at email@example.com or call us +44 (0)1273 621 653
Time - 10am - 5pm
Where - Brighton Sewing Centre
Cost - £80 including materials
Date - 23rd February 2020