Date Monday 29th January 2018
Time: 10am – 4pm
Who is this workshop for?
This workshop is for beginners/improvers
This class is limited to 5 students
What will you learn?
- Successfully layer a quilt ready for quilting
- How to fit and use a walking foot
- Different ways for securely stopping and starting your stitching
- Pros and cons different methods of marking quilting designs onto a quilt
- An overview of free-motion quilting
What you need to bring
There is a separate requirements list, this will be sent to you when you enroll.
Taking a class at the Brighton Sewing Centre entitles you to 10% off
fabric in the shop and we are always happy to help you pick the right
fabric for your project.
Tea/coffee and biscuits will be provided throughout the day to help you
with the sewing process.Please bring along a packed lunch or visit one of the lovely local cafes in the area.