Time: 10am - 4pm
Date: 25th February 2018
Where: Brighton Sewing Centre, North Road, Brighton
Quilts aren’t just for beds! Learn how to transfer a landscape photo into an A4 picture to hang on your wall.
You will need to bring a landscape photo and fabric with you.
You will learn:
- How to select a suitable image for transferring into a fabric picture
- Adapting a photograph into a design
- How to work methodically with applique motifs
- Working methods for using paper-backed fusible web
- Different methods for stitching around raw edge applique
- How to finish the edges of your picture
Taking a class at the Brighton Sewing Centre entitles you to 10% off fabric in the shop and we are always happy to help you pick the right fabric for your project.
Tea/coffee and biscuits will be provided throughout the day to help you with the sewing process. Please bring along a packed lunch or visit one of the lovely local cafes in the area.
If you would like more details contact Liz on 07861460686, or email firstname.lastname@example.org